CBR-101 - Red Coffee Roaster (120v)
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 300-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 250g per roast (we suggest 80% for optimal efficiency & roast times)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Power Supply: 120V
- Warranty: 1 year (see details tab), or purchase an Extended Warranty.
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 Home Coffee Roaster is warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. All warranty service is performed by Gene Cafe USA in Plymouth, MA.
If warranty service is needed on your CBR-101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, explain the issue, and include a copy of your original receipt. Once it is confirmed by Gene Cafe USA that the roaster was purchased within the warranty period, you will receive a prepaid shipping label for repair.
Gene Cafe USA does not warranty parts that are user installed and does not take liability for any subsequent damage that may be caused by improperly installed parts. The warranty may be void if the roaster is not being used according to manufacturer instructions specified in the user manual.
The Extended Warranty covers an additional 12 months of warranty coverage (24 months total) on your Gene Cafe CBR-101, with the same terms as the Standard Warranty.