Refurbished CBR-101- Black (120v)
FULL 12-MONTH WARRANTY
REFURBISHED - Within two years of manufacture date. Bench tested.
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 has established itself as an excellent roaster capable of producing about half a pound of uniformly roasted coffee (250g). It uses a unique vortex twisting, off-axis chamber rotation which assures complete distribution of the green coffee during roasting. This motion is one of the main reasons for the roasted coffee's uniform color.
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 300-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 250g per roast (we suggest 80% for optimal efficiency & roast times)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Power Supply: 120v
- Warranty: 6 months
Gene Cafe USA warranties refurbished machines for 12 months from the date of purchase. All warranty service is performed by Gene Cafe USA in Plymouth, MA. If warranty service is needed on your refurbished CBR-101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, explain the issue, and include a copy of your original receipt. Gene Cafe USA does not warranty parts that are user installed and does not take liability for any subsequent damage that may be caused by improperly installed parts.